Monday, August 8, 2016

Pictures Slide Show

So my pictures slide show is proving to be a bit frustrating this year.  I was using two different devices to take pictures - a point and shoot camera and my phone. I moved many of the pictures I took with my camera to my phone, but not all, and the phone gave the pictures a different file name, so there are duplicates.   Then I uploaded the ones I wanted for a slideshow to Google Photos and it won't let me add captions!  So, I can't really tell you what you are looking at.  But, they did come out in order and Google Photos seemed to be able to sort the pictures by date/time they were taken and made it really easy for me to remove duplicates, so there's that!

So, if you are interested, here's an album of pictures from the whole trip:

Photo Album


No comments:

Post a Comment