Saturday, February 25, 2012

Canadian Places I’ve Visited

canadaflag

My RV is Canadian and there are some pretty great places to go in Canada, so exploring Canada is also high on the to do list! I definitely want to make it back to Alberta and all it’s wonderful Canadian National Parks: Banff, Jasper, and Yoho.  I’ve heard there’s some pretty awesome stuff in Newfoundland too. I’m also planning to take my Pleasure-Way “home” to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (which is super fun to say!) and tour the factory!

 

 

VisitedProvincesMap

For right now I’m simply going to list the Provinces in alphabetical order and as I visit them I’ll add links to the blog post and the names of any Canadian National Parks and Provincial Parks I visit or camp in. 

 

Alberta:

British Columbia: 

Manitoba:

Northwest Territories:

New Brunswick:

Newfoundland & Labrador:

Nova Scotia:

Nunavut:

Ontario:

Prince Edward Island:

Quebec:

Yukon Territories:

No comments:

Post a Comment