Saturday, February 25, 2012

States I’ve Visited

Kentucky

 

RVers frequently keep track of the states they have visited in their RV with a neat sticker system seen here:

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/states-sticker/17694.   Usually you stick the outline of the US to the outside of your RV – like a bumper sticker and then as you travel you apply the stickers for the states you have visited.   The exterior of my RV is so pretty with it’s full body paint, I don’t want to put any stickers on it.  I also realized that if I kept track of this here I could share my adventures with all of you!   I’m planning to make this post interactive and after I stay in (or drive through) a state I’ll put the date and link it to the blog post about that state!  I’ve also decided to list the states in alphabetical order, since that seems like an easy way to organize rather than by region, we’ll see, I may change things up as we go!

Alabama:

Alaska:

Arizona:

Arkansas:

California:

Colorado:

Connecticut:

Delaware: 7.16.12 – Drive by, no blog

Florida:

Georgia:

Hawaii: I’m listing this one because it is a state, however I’ll never get my RV there!

Idaho:

Illinois:

Indiana:

Iowa:

Kansas:

Kentucky:

Louisiana:

Maine:

Maryland:

Massachusetts:

Michigan:

Minnesota:

Mississippi:

Missouri:

Montana:

Nebraska:

Nevada:

New Mexico:

New Hampshire:

New Jersey:

New York:

North Carolina:

North Dakota:

Ohio:

Oklahoma:

Oregon:

Pennsylvania:

Rhode Island:

South Carolina:

South Dakota:

Tennessee:

Texas: 

Utah:

Vermont:

Virginia:

Washington:

Wisconsin:

West Virginia:

Wyoming:

No comments:

Post a Comment